One of the best ways to choose a Mala is to choose it by intention.
If you don’t know how to set an intention you can read how to here. At Tassion, we like to ask a few other personal questions to ensure you feel and trust that you are getting the right Mala for you.
- What is your intention that you would like to manifest?
- What are your favourite colours/ or colour schemes?
- What is your favourite gemstone or stones (Read our list of gemstones and their meanings here)
The Creative and healing process of a Tassion Mala
- Each gemstone is charged and cleansed under the sunlight and moonlight for 48 hrs before any gem or seed or wood bead becomes a Tassion Mala.
- Then each of the gemstones are programmed with your intention through Natasha’s healing hands of Reiki energy. (Natasha is level 2 certified)
- After your Mala has been made further vibrational energy is added by applying 100% therapeutic essential oils on the gemstones – oil used is dependent on the intention and to match the vibrational frequency. (See oil frequency chart here)
What you’ll receive with your Tassion Mala:
To order your own custom Tassion Mala, please connect with us here.